Woodcarving Workshops Terms & Conditions
Please read this carefully. This terms and conditions of use agreement ("Agreement") applies to the Website (defined below). By accessing this Website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below. If you have any comments or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Introduction and definitions. The services offered by the Provider through the Website (www.woodcarvingworkshops.tv) include any features, content, or applications offered or made available from time to time by the Provider (collectively, the "Services"). " Website Member" means a private individual who has subscribed to or registered with the Website. "Provider" means Woodcarving Workshops, its directors, and all associates.
2. Acceptance.This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the Services. Only private individuals are permitted to register for use of the Website and to use the Services. By using the Services, and in consideration of Provider providing the Services to you, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a Visitor or a Website Member. Only Website Members are entitled to access areas of the Website restricted to Website Member only access. You are only authorized to use the Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the Website and discontinue use of the Services immediately. If you wish to register to become a Website Member, and make use of the Services available only to Website Members, you must read this Agreement and thus indicate your acceptance during the registration process. Availability of the Website will commence on a date determined by Provider.
3. Use of Services and additional terms. This Agreement includes Provider's policy for acceptable use of the Services and content posted on the Website and your rights, obligations and restrictions regarding your use of the Services.
4. Modification. Provider may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Provider on the Website. We will provide a clear link within the Website to the then current Agreement. You agree to be bound by any changes to this Agreement when you access the Website or use the Services after any such modification is posted. If you do not agree to be bound by them, you should not use the Website or the Services.
5. Unacceptable Content. 5.1 Please choose carefully the information you post on the Website and that you provide to other Users. Your Website profile and other Content (as defined in clause 12.1) submitted by you to the Website may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses or other contact details or identifying information of private individuals, contact details of public figures and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, violent, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, it is possible that content provided by other Users (for instance, in a Website Member's profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Provider assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Website or the Services by any person, please contact email@example.com. 5.2 Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or refuse to from the Website, whether or not the Content is expressly prohibited by this Agreement, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
6. Eligibility. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration and if applicable, payment information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information (including your email address); (c) you are a private individual and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
7. Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services or are a Website Member. You may terminate your Website Membership at any time, for any reason, via the "Contact Us" section of the Website. Your profile may be deleted and your Website Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are in breach of any of the other warranties in clause 6 above or as otherwise specified in clause 14 of this Agreement headed "Termination".
8. Fees. 8.1 You acknowledge that Provider reserves the right to charge for the Services and to change any applicable fees from time to time in its discretion. If we terminate your Website Membership or use of any of the Services because you have breached the Agreement or other applicable terms and conditions you shall not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of subscription or registration fees. 8.2 You agree to pay the subscription or registration fees and any other charges that we have notified you of and you have agreed, incurred in connection with your screen name and password for a Website and/or a Service (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. If your subscription or registration includes access to areas containing premium content or services, your access to such areas may be subject to additional fees, terms and conditions, which will be separately disclosed in such areas. Subscription or registration fees will be charged at the beginning of your subscription or registration. Thereafter, your membership will renew automatically on a monthly or annual subscription according to your current choice and your account will be automatically charged for the renewed period. We will bill all charges automatically to your credit card, debit card or your nominated account. Unless we state in writing otherwise, all fees and charges for a monthly subscription are non-refundable; those for an annual subscription cancelled within 30 days of commencment will be refunded; and those for a monthly subscription cancelled after 30 days of commencment are non-refundable. We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving you notice in advance. 8.3 If at any time during your subscription or registration we decide to increase the price we charge you we will give you at least four weeks notice by email. 8.4 Payment can be made by the methods stated on the Website as being available to you from time to time. You warrant and represent that you are the account holder of the bank account details you submit or that the credit card or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit card & debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. 8.5 We take all reasonable care to make our Website secure. All credit card and debit card transactions on this site are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card or bank account details in a secure host environment. If you have either a) subscribed to the Website using one of the available payment methods; or b) registered with the Website for 24 hour access and opted-in to have your credit card or debit card remembered, we will securely store your payment details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process your automatic monthly payments or other transactions, which you have initiated. 8.6 We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
9. Non-commercial Use.The Services are for the personal use of Website Members only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Services, including (i) collecting screen names and/or email addresses of Website Members and/or any other data or content from the Website by electronic or other means (including automated web crawlers and spiders) and whether for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, data aggregation, transmission to or storage in another website, or otherwise; and (ii) unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited. Using webcrawler, spidering or other automated means to access, copy, process and/or store any content or data made available on the Website or through the Services other than as may be permitted under the Robot Exclusion Protocol or Automated Content Access Protocol adopted by the Website is prohibited except to the extent expressly agreed by Provider in writing. In the event of conflict between the terms of the Robot Exclusion Protocol or Automated Content Access Protocol adopted by the Website, the terms of the Automated Content Access Protocol shall prevail. Commercial advertisements and other forms of solicitation are prohibited. Links may be removed at our discretion for any reason. Legal action may be taken for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Services or the Website.
10. Content Posted. 10.1 Provider may delete, or in pre-moderated areas of the Website refrain from posting any content that in the opinion of Provider violates this Agreement breaches any relevant House Rules or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or which may harm, or threaten the safety of any person. Except to the extent which cannot be excluded or limited by law or regulation in respect of content on the Website which we moderate before posting, Provider assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Website or the Services for inappropriate content or conduct. If at any time Provider chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Website or the Services, except as required by law or regulation, Provider nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content (other than Provider Content), no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such content. 10.2 You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Website or any of the Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Users and for your interactions with other Users. Provider does not endorse and has no control over content posted by Users. Content is not necessarily reviewed by Provider prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Provider. Provider makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit.
11. Content/Activity Prohibited. 11.1 The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Website or the Services. Provider reserves the right to investigate and take action against any User who, in the opinion of Provider, violates this provision. This may include, without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Website or the Services, preventing access to the Website and the Services and/or terminating without any refund of subscription or registration fees, the Website Membership of such violators and/or reporting to law enforcement authorities or regulatory bodies. Prohibited content or activity includes, but is not limited to content or activity that, in the opinion of Provider: 11.1.1 is offensive; 11.1.2 promotes racism, terrorism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or links to websites that promote the same; 11.1.3 harasses or advocates harassment of another person; 11.1.4 exploits people in a sexual or violent manner; 11.1.5 contains pornography, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website; 11.1.6 solicits personal information from anyone under 18;11.1.7 provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, email addresses or other contact or identifying details of any private individual; 11.1.8 provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other contact details of any public figure.
12 Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyright material, photographs, documents, downloads, logos, trademarks, or other information from this website without obtaining the prior written consent of Woodcarving Workshops or the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyright material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. 12.1 Copyright Policy. Provider prohibits use of the Website and/or the Services of any User who infringes the copyright of others. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website and the Services by another User in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the content in question. We will take such action (if any) that we in our absolute discretion deem appropriate.
13 Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Provider, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, demand, claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened, including expenses of any character suffered or incurred arising out of your use of the Website or the Services in violation of this Agreement, and/or arising from your use of or conduct on the Website or in use of the Services and/or a breach of this Agreement.
14 Termination. 14.1 We may terminate the provision of the Website or the Services or restrict your access to them and/or terminate your Website Membership without any prior notice to you where (by way of example and without limitation): (1) there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting our ability to provide the Website and/or the Services; (2) any event beyond our reasonable control prevents us from continuing to provide the Website or the Services (for example, without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures); (3) we consider in our sole discretion that you are abusing the Services provided by the Website or are otherwise acting in breach of the Agreement; (4) you do not pay the subscription fees within 14 days of them becoming due; 14.2 If we give you notice that we will increase the price of your subscription and you do not wish to continue with your subscription you should let us know within four weeks and we will cancel your subscription. 14.3 Under English law you have the right to cancel your subscription or registration within seven working days of the commencement of your subscription. If this right is exercised any subscription fee paid will be refunded within 30 days. You should note that this right of cancellation is lost in the event of you accessing any of the content accessible by Website Members only contained on the Website and you agree that you shall not have the benefit of that cancellation right. 14.4 You may cancel your subscription or registration at any time through your the Update My Profile page after logging in. Except as specified in clause 14.3 above: a) No refund will be made in the case of cancellation of a monthly membership subscription, in which case the subscriber will still have full access to the Website until the end of the subscription period; b) No refund will be made in the case of cancellation of a annual membership subscription after 30 days from commencement, in which case the subscriber will still have full access to the Website until the end of the subscription period. c) In the case of cancellation of a annual membership subscription within (and including) 30 days from commencement, a full refund will be given and access to the Website will be terminated on cancellation. 14.5 Your subscription or registration will commence at the time and date on which your monthly or annual registration or subscription is concluded and will continue unless we terminate it or you cancel it in accordance with this clause. Your subscription will renew automatically on a monthly or annual basis and your account will be automatically charged for the renewed monthly or annual period. 14.6 We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and/or Services at any time including the availability of any feature of or other content in the Website.
15. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. Your use of the Website, including all services and content, including practical or other information, is at your sole risk, for which Woodcarving Workshops, its directors and all associates, will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential, special or other losses, costs, damages or expenses (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) that may result from or in connection with the use of the information or content contained on this website. You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure your own safety and that of others when using the information available on the Website and you should verify the accuracy and safety of any information on this information before you act upon it. Woodcarving Workshops shall not be liable if the content of the Website or any viewing of it by you is contrary to the laws applying in the place where you access this website. By showing links to other websites or material we do not give any approval or endorsement of those websites or materials, and we accept no liability for loss arising from your following such links and accessing those websites.
16. Members Gallery. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the necessary permission to publish photographs, of woodcarvings or anything else, in the Members Gallery. Woodcarving Workshops shall not in any way at all be held liable for any primary or secondary infringement of copyright whatsoever by any user of the Website under any circumstances. On cancellation of your subscription, any contribution to the members gallery will be automatically removed.
17. House Rules. In addition to the terms and conditions set out above, you agree to use the Services in accordance with any applicable house rules ("House Rules") that we specify in relation to a Service. All such House Rules shall form part of the Agreement. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions set out above and any applicable House Rules the relevant House Rules shall prevail. Please contact us at: email@example.com with any questions regarding this Agreement
We reserve the right to remove from the Website, without notice and at our sole discretion, any content that we consider inappropriate for the Website. We may also ban, block or delete any user accounts if, according to our sole judgement, their owners or Users have infringed the Agreement, any relevant House Rules or are using our service in a manner that we consider inappropriate.
You can view the ODR here.